Monday, December 14, 2009

Cant get any worse...

Why is that when you think things are hard enough, they get worse?
So, the last couple of days have been a big struggle.
I hate the way I look and the amount of food is being required that i eat.
Is boxing really worth it??
I ask myself this multiple times a day...
Life SUCKS.
Justin and I have been broken up for a lil over a week now and things dont seem to be getting any better.
He doesnt understand. i feel NO one understands...
why cant he see that being fat is my BIGGEST fear!!?!?!
Its not easy to just eat. It goes Way deeper than that.
I miss the feeling of being Numb. no emotions and nothing can phase me.
My Ed is the one thing that does not run away.
I want to be happy and i know that is not an option with Ed, but sometimes it seems so much easier to give up.
so here i am in my own battle. Recovery, Is it Worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment