Friday, January 1, 2010

The New Year...

So today is the start a new year, and it ALREADY sucks!!
My parents have noticed that i have been struggling alot and today it finally came up in a conversation.
These convos. NEVER go well...
Situation:
My mother comes into my room after dinner.
"SO what is bothering you"
Me:"i dont know, to be honest"
Mom:"You dont know!???, Then how are we suppose to help you?"
Me: (maybe to honest) I dont know, i dont know what is wrong and i dont know whether i even want help."
Mom: [stares at me from my doorway, doesnt say anything and SLAMs my door shut. Storms off and leaves home]
This DEFINATELY does NOT help. Now i feel even Worse. I dont know what to do. I know that it hurts and frustrates them, but what can i do? Its NOT all about them!! Im Obsviously NOT happy!! But why??
I have no clue.
Im overwhelmed.
I cant even think clearly about what i want.
I'm stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment