Saturday, January 2, 2010

Self punishment??

Why do I keep doing this to myself?
Does it make me happier?
NO! definately NOT
So why do it?
*
Why starve myself and obsess over every food item that is put in front me?
Why weigh myself and feel like a failure no matter what the number is?
Why isolate and push everyone around me away?
Why punish myself???
Because its what I feel I deserve.
*
I hurt everyone close to me esp. my family.
I have this fuckin Disorder that I seem incapable of beating.
Annie (ed), has taken EVERYTHING away,
Family, Respect, School, Jobs, relationships and friend,
So why doI keep her around.
Maybe because I feel a comfort knowing that she will always be there if I need or want her to.
Shit she will be there Even if I DONT.
She will NOT abandon or turn her back on me.
But FUCK Deep Down I DO NOT want this!!!
I am NOT happy.
I hate Annie.
She Hurts me the most.
*
I want to be happy again.
I want to be in Recovery.
I want to be able to go on outings and NOT have to worry about meals.
I want people to want to be around me again.
I want to make People happy
Most of all I WANT to make MYSELF happy!!!

1 comment: